Saturday, April 11, 2009

Frick.

I didn't post a blog yesterday. I CAN EXPLAIN.
I woke up at 7am to go to a house inspection with my dad for the house we're moving into in May. Then we get back and I fling some stuff into a backpack and go to a friend's house for a sleepover. THEN I have a class today, so I JUST got back, checked all my emails and messages on MySpace and Facebook, and now I'm blogging. Yay.

I just went on Twitter and was VERY unhappy to see that John Green has STILL not replied to my many Tweets. Curse you, John! *scowls*

Anyway... *sighs dramatically*
So I took a 5 top cereals poll thing on the LivingSocial Facebook thing, and my top 5 are Cheerios, Gorilla Munch, Corn Flakes, Cracklin' Oat Bran, and Oatmeal.
Some of my friends picked Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, and Cocoa Pebbles.

I think I'm probably considered a weirdo....

Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment