Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's B-B-B-BEDA time!

Welcome to day THREE! And still. No subscribers.
The excitement is palatable.

Anyway, what to talk about what to talk about... hmm.
OH YES. OF COURSE.
It's GERARD WAY'S 32nd BIRTHDAY!!!! YAAAAAY!

I know I'm a scary fan-girl. *creepy smile*

I'm reading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld as well as Autumn Quest by Terie Garrison. I'm really enjoying both so far. On my soon-to-be-read list are:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
3. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
and finally,
4. Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons

(in that order)

I'm pretty psyched to read The Hunger Games, I've heard nothing but raving reviews about it. And my friend Yarnie loves it, so that's reason enough in my opinion.

SPEAKING of Yarnie, her birthday is coming up. HOORAY FOR YARNIE!

And moving right along...
;)

Music of the Day: Heaven Help Us by My Chemical Romance
Book of the Day: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Movie of the Day: Mamma Mia!
Vlogger of the Day: John Green
Subscribers: 1 (it's me. pathetic.)

~Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment